Lawn Care Program
- Free 5 Minute Estimates | 20 Years of Being Locally Owned | Licensed, Certified and Fully Insured
- (636) 200-3000
- Hours: 8:00 AM • 4:00 pm
Making Your Lawn Look Lush All Year Long
We don’t mow, we make it grow! Contact us today for your free 5 minute estimate!
Looking to turn your lawn into something you can be proud of? We offer a variety of services to transform your existing lawn, no matter what it looks like today, into the best yard in town.
We use a seven round process that ensures your lawn will look great all year long. For a FREE estimate within 30 minutes, call (636) 200-3000.
Seven Round Process Used
- Round 1 - Crabgrass, Fertilizer, Broadleaf Weed Control - Very important application of crabgrass control and broadleaf weed control. Application contains three different slow release fertilizers for a deep green color in the spring.
- Round 2 - Crabgrass Control, Fertilizer, Broadleaf Spray - Provides your lawn with a spring fertilizer along with broadleaf weed control. This fertilizer is important to give your lawn the right amount of nutrients for spring growth.
- Round 3 - Slow Fertilizer, Broadleaf Spray - Includes a blend of high- quality organic fertilizers that green up and feed your turf with the right amount of food your lawn needs to feed it all summer long. We use a slow release fertilizer that will not burn your lawn.
- Round 4 - Summer Guard Slow Release + Root Stimulator - Consists of a blend of high-quality summer guard fertilizers that helps your grass roots to grow deep into the soil. The deeper the roots are, the better your turf will be in the spring. We also spray for any weeds that are present.
- Round 5 - Lime+ PH Balancer, Root Enhancer - Yearly lime application is beneficial for your lawn. A yearly application ensures that the soil in your lawn will stay at a neutral PH level. If your lawn is at a neutral PH level, the lawn will be green and healthy.
- Round 6 - Slow Release Starter + Root Stimulator - Consists of a blend of high-quality fertilizers plus starter fertilizer that will help grass roots to grow deep into the soil. The deeper the grass roots are, the better the turf will be in the spring. We also apply lime at the same time.
- Round 7 - Winterizer - For a fast green-up in spring, fall winterizer is used to help prevent winter stress and promote healthy root development. It also helps to give your yard a quick green-up in the spring.
Call for a Quick Free Estimate
Within 30 Minutes!
Serving the Area for 20 Years
"Ben and the staff at My Best Lawn are great. They are extremely knowledgeable, respectful and most importantly RELIABLE. They have custom programs to get your lawn looking the best it’s ever looked. I highly recommend this company!"
- Kyle Wells, Google Review